Wednesday 1 February 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge

A divinely quirky friend of mine (thanks Carly!) sent me this image from http://blog.allisonlehman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/30Day.jpg and said I should do it...well I have given it some thought and decided that I shall indeed give it a go! I can't quarantee that all my pictures won't be stick figures though!! (mainly due to my laziness rather than lack of talent) cocky aren't I? thinking I have talent... well I do, it's one of the few things on this huge round blue/greenish coloured planet I am genuinely good at.

Crap now I've set the bar for myself too high! :p

So I will count today as Day One... and I had best get to work on drawing myself!! This will be interesting!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou Jessi :) I can't wait to do tomorrows drawing!!

      Delete
  2. I just couldn't help myself, you are the most artistically talented person I know and I envy you. But I've been telling you that for the last 15 years or so that I've known you.
    I can't wait to see the wonderment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawwwww Carly that is sweet luv-muffin :) I shall do my best to live up to the standard of producing wonderment and I shall inspire awe wherever I may roam... or..well, you know, something like that :p

      Delete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)