Friday 20 January 2012

so much to do!

Ok so you can come back and read now :) I've cheered up somewhat! haha

I have been a busy bee these past few days with bits and peices... for starters our new unit is an absolute disaster zone and we're doing battle with it trying to find places for all our stuff and attempting to clean it... so far unsuccessful as I am sitting here blogging aren't I? :p We've also been calling around a fair few places as my husband is keen to go back into study and do Engineering and the Sciences to steer away from his current I.T career so we're busily trying to find out as much as we can about that so he can get started on that asap. And of course I have been busy with my sewing! I had my first international order last week (does happy dance) and a lovely custom made handbag and matching clutch went on it's way alllll the way over to the UK!

I have my fingers and toes crossed that I get another custom order for this bag style, I love making them so much!! Hmmm what else? Oh I tried my hand as doing some digital paiting for a logo design but didn't go so well.. I've taken courses in digital media before and was quite good at it and thoroughly enjoyed it but my current lack of resources makes for a tricky creative process as the software I was using then was a lot more advanced that what I have access to these days... but that's ok, one day maybe!

I've made all sorts of new goodies!


From pretty vintage floral fabric headbands...


To lace flowers...



To adorable new clutch purse design...

To digital invitation designing....

To making new super cute nappy wallets...


To creating kids aprons....

To making failed tutus...

And completing my second custom order :)

So as you can see my past few days have been very busy indeed! But they have been happy days! I like it when my sewing machine loves me and doesn't make me want to throw it out the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)