Friday 2 March 2012

Now I know something is wrong...

After yesterdays blog post where I explained what was happening with me at the moment, I thought I should let you the next development in the story. For starters I can't set this blog to state the date in Australia so it is a day behind, it is actually the 2nd of March today.

So all the signs were pretty clear, but not for what we expected. I was due on the 20th of last month and today marks the 11th day and still no sign of Aunt Flow. I took a HPT on the 26th = negative, waited three days and took one again on the 29th and again = negative. I bought a digital HPT last night, tested AGAIN thismorning and still negative. Now I am not only annoyed at my body, but incredibly concerned. I've been experiencing sharp little pains on my lower abdomen on either side, still no appetite for food at all, still sore in the usual places... BUT I have had no pain going to the bathroom or any such other pain. So now I have absolutely no idea what it going on, I feel like an overinflated water balloon! My clothes hate me at the moment because my stomach just feels like it is full of bricks and no matter how hard I try does not want to stay sucked in! I'm too embarrassed to leave the house, and it probably doesn't help that due to all my bloating I had two seperate occassions where I was asked when my baby was due and looking and patting my belly AND LET ME TELL YOU I wanted to punch them in the face.

I know I have the doctors appointment on Monday, but they'll do the usual 'charge you money to pee on their test just to "double check' and send me for a blood test where I'll have to wait another week to get seen, then make another appointment for the doctor which will take another week subsequently (I have much experience in this procedure!) making it 3 weeks until we actually know for sure what the heck is going on.

So now, to be absolutely honest, I am at home by myself all day today and I am in a rut. I don't feel like I want to do anything (this post will be todays biggest acheivement most likely) and I just feel the need to crawl into a ball and cry!

8 comments:

  1. I am sorry that everything is so stressful! Hopefully you will find everything out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry :( It is always a wait and see with medical things. Sending you love and light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou kindly both of you :) I am hoping for the best but it is hard to stay positive, being afflicted with something that you can't see and put a bandaid on like a cut on your finger is always hard to deal with. I've started crocheting a blanket just to keep myself distracted until Monday...only 2 and a half days to go I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no :o(

    I seriously hope nothing serious is wrong. Have you tried some tea? Taken a long, hot bath? Anything just to help you relax? *Sending you healthy vibes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finding that hot lemon tea and a heat pack are doing wonders for the time being :) Thankyou for you healthy vibes! I will be sure to post again on Monday afternoon and let you know how the appointment goes

      Delete
  5. You are in my thoughts! Please take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry that you are experiencing such a difficult time. I hope things get better for you in the coming days. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. when i feel lossy or stressed exercise helps me more than anything else.
    good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)