Monday 21 May 2012

Quirky Bean 'Meet the Blogger' Spotlight! Clarinda of 'A Jewel in the Making'

Welcome Clarinda!! Lovely to meet you!

"I am a wife of one husband. We were married in October of 2002. I am also a stay at home mom. My children are an 8 year old girl, an almost 7 year old boy, an almost 5 year old girl, a 3 year old boy, and a 23 month old girl as of 04/12. We are also missing 3 due to early miscarriages as of 04/04, 08/11, and 09/11. We live in the Pacific Northwest of the United States of America. I have live here since I was 9 years old. The rest of the family was born here. We live in a beautiful city next to another major city. We love exploring the area. I am a born again Christian even though I was a “Christian” all my life. I am nothing but a great sinner saved by God’s grace. After a long absent from church, we recently started attending a little church that we love so far. I homeschool my oldest two children. We use Old Fashioned Education with a little bit added in to round out their education.
I love reading, going to the beach, hanging out with my family, listening to music, and socializing (and learning) on Facebook and other social medias. My hope for my blog,  'A Jewel in the Making'  is to bring Glory to God while blogging about the things I’m passionate about: my children, God and theological things, health and diet related topics, recipes, homeschooling, and even a few giveaways thrown in for good measure."


Describe yourself in 5 words - Loyal, caring, blessed, strong and loved.

Why did you begin blogging? - To share what I am passionate about and eventually help with my family financial situation.

What is your all-time absolute favourite food? - Being on a special diet, I'm limited on what I can eat so if I wasn't on the diet I would choose Steak with A1 Sauce with a side of Reese's peanut butter cups and Dr Pepper. For my diet food I would choose Cheesy ground turkey, yummy homemade goat milk yogurt with sliced peaches and Sparkling grape juice.

If you had $1000 to spend on anything in the world, what would you spend it on? - $250 to my sister for all the help she has provided over the years, $250 to people/charities I would want to help out, and $500 to become a consultant for a company so I can help out my families financial situation.

What was the last book you read? - The last book I finished was True Christian Motherhood by June Fuentes, but the last book I read was either Chosen by God or Family Driven Faith, those are just two of the many books I am reading lately.

If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be? Esther from the Bible.

If your life could have a theme song, what would it be and why? Trusting in God. Alot has happened in the few years and God has taught me that I need to rely on him. He has given me strength to go through some trials and came out stronger because of Him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)