Thursday 16 August 2012

Finding Pleasure in the Small Things

The beautiful sweet strawberries I had for breakfast

My darling little Sparrow asleep on his cushion


My cheeky boy, Toby

The first of my daffodils that have started to bloom in the garden



Admiring the beautiful colours in the latest set of Squares sent to me by my mystery Granny in the Aussie Granny Square Exchange
Appreciating the delicate work that someone I've never met put into making these squares just for me


and isn't a cloud in the sky!

I would say there is a lot to smile about today :o)

2 comments:

  1. All such beautiful things to smile about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so :o) Especially when you're having one of 'those' days...it helped to find little things to be happy about

      thankyou for commenting!
      Xx

      Delete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)