Friday 5 April 2013

Marshmallow Bassinet Blanket

For today's crochet project, I picked up 7 small balls of lightly pastel coloured soft yarn on special (woohoo!) and worked up this very fluffy bassinet blanket. Thick, cuddly and just the right size for a little person to stay snug under throughout the end of winter and early spring. Excuse the dark photos guys, it's late afternoon and I was just too impatient to wait until tomorrow to share.
As you can see I've been keeping with the giant granny square blanket style lately, and I've just added a simple scalloped edge around the outside. Hard to resist them when they work up so fast! The colours and texture just reminded of marshmallows, so that's what I've called it :o)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)