Friday 28 June 2013

Hookin' up a storm! Just recently...


I've made a whole bunch of hats for Baby Shmoogle Bean including this baby heffalump beanie (click here for free pattern)
This baby bird beanie (pattern adapted from my own Baby Bird Beanie, free pattern here!)
This adorable little pom pom hat made with scrap yarn
A few simple blue and grey baby beanies (free patterns here)
This simple baby froggie hat
A sweet and simple bumble bee beanie
But it hasn't just been hats I've been hooking! I've also made a few little cardis and jumpers including this super simple striped number (still needs buttons). The pattern is super easy to follow and free! Find it at Deb's Crafts!
I also came across the most adorable little newborn jumper pattern (click here for pattern!) and found I couldn't stop! I've so far completed these two, (well ok so I still need to weave in the ends on one but shhhhhh) and plan to make a couple more in some larger sizes when I can. 
There has also been a bit of charity crochet going on, with a little stash of hats being donated to St Vinnies for the winter. 
I started knitting a random scarf... I'm not sure I really know where I'm going with it but here's hoping it works out alright in the end! 
Then there is this deep plum beanie and scarf set I finished last week
And this rather spunky coloured crochet scarf....
And this crazy coloured scraps crochet scarf...
And this burgundy one....
And after all these crochet scarves there's this completed knitted one...
I also have this completed Bavarian Stitch/Catherine Wheel/Yarn Eater Blanket I finished last month...it's not very big as I ran out of the yarn I was using and couldn't afford to get more but it still looks lovely nonetheless! 
How cool is the flip side? Looks pretty neato both ways really. 
And then right at the end here I have another one I started in blues and whites for Baby Shmoogle Bean 


There you go... that's all the crochet I've been up to lately. It may seem like a lot (or a little!) but it's pretty much the only thing I'm good at. Just the way it is :) 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I've missed some of your posts! All the crochet and knitting looks wonderful. How exciting that your baby is soon to be born! Again, congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch of bananas for the comments lovelies! I sure do appreciate it you spunky thing you :o)